Happy St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀💚🍀
Mint Oreo Protein Cheesecake Bars
- 300g (22 cookies) Mint Oreo cookies
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil, melted
- 500g cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 3 egg whites
- ⅓ cup Xylitol
- 1½ scoop (48g) LeanFit vanilla whey isolate
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- Green food colouring (about 8-10 drops)
- Melted chocolate for drizzling if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Process Oreo cookies in food processor until they resemble fine
crumbs. Add the 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil and pulse a couple
times until combined. Pour crumbs into prepared baking dish and press down lightly with back of a spoon until you have an even layer.
3. Bake crust in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare cheesecake by beating cream cheese and Greek yogurt until smooth and creamy. Add in the egg, egg whites, xylitol and protein powder and beat again until smooth. Add peppermint extract and add a few drops of green food colouring and beat again adding more green food colouring to get desired colour.
5. Pour cheesecake filling over baked crust and bake again for 35 – 40
minutes or until the cheesecake is slightly wobbly in the center.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature. Place in
fridge for at least 3 hours before slicing into bars.
7. Drizzle bars with melted chocolate if desired.
8. Store covered in fridge for up to 7 days.
Looking for a way to sneak some greens into your diet or your children’s diet? Look no further! These green muffins taste nothing like the hidden spinach packed inside them. Bonus is they are high in protein with LeanFit CompleteGreens 👍🏽
Spinach Protein Muffins
•1½ cups All purpose flour, unbleached
•½ cup (45g) LeanFit CompleteGreen protein powder
•½ cup coconut sugar
•2 tsp baking powder
•1 Cup Spinach, packed
•½ Cup mashed banana or applesauce
•¼ cup coconut oil
•1 tsp pure vanilla extract
•¼ cup almond milk
Preheat oven to 325ºF and line muffin tin with 12 liners or grease, set aside. In large bowl combine all dry ingredients, set aside. In blender add all wet ingredients and blend until smooth, scraping down sides a couple times if needed. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold together until just combined. Portion into muffin liners (I use an ice cream scoop to portion). Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven or until toothpick comes clean.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up so decided to make some green food! Shamrock waffles↓♧♣
•1C oat flour (spelt or whole wheat will work)
•1/2C large flake oats
•4Tbsp hemp protein powder
•1tsp baking powder
•1Tbsp maca powder (optional)
•2Tbsp xylitol or raw sugar of choice
•1Tbsp chia seeds
•1C unsweetened almond milk
•1tsp pure vanilla extract
•1egg or flax egg
•1/2C unsweetened applesauce
•2 large handfuls spinach
Mix all dry ingredients in bowl until well combined. Place all wet ingredients in blender and blend. Add wet to dry and whisk until combined. Heat waffle iron and cook per your waffle iron (mine takes about 2min15sec).
Top with berries, coconut and agave if desired. Enjoy♡
Made some more of these today but made pancakes instead, only change was I added 1/4tsp of xantham gum to dry ingredients. The green fluff is greek yogurt, honey, vanilla and handful of spinach blended (little splash of almond milk). →→→↓↓↓
♣♧ Side view ♧♣