Cinnamon Crusted Banana Bread
•1 Cup mashed banana (about 2½ medium bananas)
•⅓ Cup avocado oil
•½ Cup Greek yogurt
•⅓ Cup coconut sugar
•1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
•1½ Cups oat flour or GF/all-purpose flour
•1 scoop LeanFit Vanilla 100% Whey
•2 tsp Cinnamon
•1 tsp baking powder
•½ Cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
•½ Cup oat flour
•1 tsp Cinnamon
•¼ Cup cold butter or coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350ºF and line loaf pan with parchment paper. In large bowl whisk together all wet ingredients and set aside. In separate bowl mix together dry ingredients until incorporated and add to wet ingredients, stir together until combined. In separate bowl mix together crust ingredients using pastry cutter to cut in butter/oil or use your hands. Pour your batter into prepared loaf pan and then sprinkle the crust ingredients over top evenly and press down gently. Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes or until toothpick comes clean. Let cool and slice. Store in fridge for longer freshness.
It took me a couple tries to get this recipe right but I eventually got it. I’ve used both maple syrup and VitaFiber syrup and they both come out with the same result. I always use LeanFit protein in my recipes; you can purchase it at Costco or on Amazon. These peanut butter squares are a true Delight packed with healthy fats, carbs, fiber, protein and of course chocolate! Recipe as follows ⏬
Chocolate PB Protein Squares
• ¾ cup oat flour
• ½ cup almond flour
• 2 Scoops LeanFit Vanilla 100% Whey Naturals
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• Dash salt
• ¾ cup peanut butter
• 3 Tbsp VitaFiber syrup or maple syrup
• ¼ cup coconut oil
• 3 Tbsp almond milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ¼ cup chocolate chips
• 100g dark chocolate
• 2 Tbsp peanut butter
• 1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Mix the oat flour, almond flour, whey, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In saucepan over medium heat melt together peanut butter, syrup, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla; heat until warm and mash/stir together until smooth.
3. Add peanut butter mixture to oat mixture; fold together with spatula until well combined, place in fridge to cool if still warm then fold in the chocolate chips. (If your mixture is too crumbly and doesn’t stick together like a dough then add 1 Tbsp. of milk at time to get a dough like texture).
4. Line loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into pan. Place in refrigerator for an at least half hour.
5. Melt the topping ingredients over double boiler, stir together until smooth then pour over cooled base, place back in fridge for another hour. Slice into 24 squares. Store in fridge.
I’ve been wanting to make some oat bars for a while now and finally got to it! These are super simple to make with only 6 ingredients. I topped mine with chocolate because chocolate makes everything better, you can totally omit this step if you prefer but I don’t reccomend doing that 😂
I use VitaFiber syrup in my recipe for sugar free/high fiber but you can substitute any sticky sweetener such as maple syrup, honey or brown rice syrup with same effects. I use my favourite Organic CompleteGreen protein powder by LeanFit. I’ve also found a new local product for my peanut butter called Fatso, the ingredients are amazing with healthy fats and fiber, yummy peanut butter taste, chia seeds and a hint of sweet coconut, I’m in love ❤
Chocolate Oat Protein Bars
•3 Cups rolled oats
•2 Scoops LeanFit CompleteGreen protein powder
•1 tsp cinnamon
•1 Cup natural peanut butter (Fatso PB)
•½ Cup VitaFiber syrup or honey/maple syrup
•2Tbsp Almond milk
•100g of chocolate + 2Tbsp coconut oil, melted
Combine rolled oats, protein powder and cinnamon in large bowl, set aside. Melt together peanut butter, syrup and almond milk then add to rolled oat mixture, stir together until well combined. Line loaf pan with parchment paper and press down mixture into pan, place in fridge to harden. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together, pour over cooled oat mixture and place back in fridge to harden. Slice into 16 bars (I sliced into 8 then slice in half). Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks, in freezer for up to 6 months or at room temperature for up to 5 days.
With back to school on the horizon LeanFit asked me to create a yummy snack that is completely nut free, under 8 ingredients and refined sugar free; challenge accepted! These are the perfect little snacks for you to pack for your children’s lunches and of course for yourself. With very minimal ingredients they are quick to whip up, no cooking required and delicious! Step by step instructions as follows and the recipe is at the end of this post. Hope you enjoy!
Get all your ingredients together.
Combine all dry ingredients.
Add banana and maple syrup.
Mash it all together.
If too dry add a little water.
Using ice cream scoop, portion onto parchment paper.
Place in Fridge to cool.
Banana Chocolate Energy Orbs
- 1-½ Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ Cup + 2Tbsp Seeds (Pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds used)
- ¼ Cup Raw Cacao powder (Cocoa or Carob powder can be subbed)
- ½ Cup LeanFit Naturals Chocolate Whey Protein
- ¼ Cup Dried cranberries or choice of chopped dried fruit
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Medium Banana, mashed (Yield 2/3 cup mashed)
Combine oats, seeds, cacao powder, chocolate whey and cranberries; stir together until combined. Add maple syrup and mashed banana; mash together until well combined, add water 1Tbsp. at a time if too dry. Portion out onto parchment paper using ice cream scoop or ¼ cup and place in fridge to harden. Yield 10 orbs. Stores for 1-2 weeks in fridge or up to 2 days at room temperature.
I’ve been wanting to make these for a while now. Finally got a big bucket of cashews on sale and decided to make them! Step by step instructions and recipe below … keep scrolling. Delicious!
All raw ingredients, trying out this new local coconut oil.
Line tins with parchment strips then press your date mixture down coming up about 1/3 of the tins.
Pour cashew mixture over crust.
Swirl raspberry with toothpick into filling. Place in freezer.
Pop out of tins and remove parchment strips.
Decorate for pictures 🙂
Raw Raspberry Mini “Cheesecakes”
Yield: 6 mini cakes
•1 cup Whole Almonds
•1 cup Dates, soaked in warm water
•1/4 cup flaked coconut
•1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked for at least 6 hours in cold water
•1/2 cup Frozen raspberries
•1/4 cup Raw honey, melted
•1/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
•1/2 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
•2Tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
•1/2 Cup Raspberries (if frozen, thaw)
1. Soak cashews for at least 6 hours in water. Pit and soak dates for 20 minutes.
2.In food processor pulse almonds and flaked coconut until crumbly, add soaked dates and process until you get sticky dough like texture.
3. Line muffin tin with strips of parchment for easy removal. Divide date mixture into 6 portions (I actually had extra that I used for “LÄRA Bars”) and press into bottom of prepared tins, coming up about 1/3 of the tins. Set aside.
4. Melt honey and coconut oil. In clean food processor process all filling ingredients until smooth. Divide over the 6 prepared crusts. Set aside and work quick with next step.
5. Process or blend your raspberries until liquidy. Divide over 6 prepared fillings and swirl in with toothpick. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours. I set mine overnight.
6. Pop out of muffin tins and peel off parchment. Sit out for 20 minutes before enjoying. Store in freezer.