Finally I got myself a bundt cake pan! It’s about time haha! So my for my first cake I wanted to try an oat flour cake plus I had some really ripe bananas so added those too and of course I added cacao powder for the chocolate! I also used VitaFiber powder for extra fiber, if you haven’t tried check it out here VitaFiber
Banana Bundt Cake
• 3 medium ripe bananas (appx. 2-1/2 to 3 Cups mashed)
• 2 Tbsp Honey
• 1/3 Cup plain greek yogurt
• ¾ Cup Almond milk or milk of choice
• 2 Eggs
• 2 Egg Whites
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 3 Cups Oat flour
• ½ Cup Cacao Powder
• ¼ Cup VitaFiber Powder (Sub for granulated sweetener)
• 2 Tbsp baking powder
• 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease/flour bundt pan (I used cacao powder after greasing with coconut oil – do not skip this step!).
2. Mash Bananas in bowl then whisk in honey, greek yogurt, almond milk,
eggs and vanilla until well combined.
3. Mix together flour, cacao powder, sweetener, baking powder and
cinnamon. Add dry to wet ingredients and stir until no clumps left.
4. Pour into greased bundt pan and bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
5. Let cake cool and turn onto serving dish and drizzle with chocolate and fruit if desired (My chocolate drizzle is 1/4C of heated almond milk poured over 1/4C chocolate chips and stirred until melted, for a thicker ganache use 1/3C chocolate chips).
Notes: Nuts, chocolate chips or dried fruit would work well stirred into
Hope you enjoy!